Friday, 23 July 2010

Please Vote for Me

Please vote for me, that's what we politicians like to ask you. Last year I was very pleasantly surprised to receive so many votes - thank you to everybody who supported me. Many of you will not share my views, but if you are visiting hopefully you will find my ramblings occasionally worthwhile.

It's that time of year again, when Total Politics asks you to vote for your Top 10 favourite blogs. This is the fifth year of the poll and it covers all the political parties.

The rules are simple.

1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
3. You MUST include at least FIVE blogs in your list, but please list ten if you can. If you include fewer than five, your vote will not count.
4. Email your vote to toptenblogs@totalpolitics.com
5. Only vote once.
6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents or based on UK politics are eligible. No blog will be excluded from voting.
7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2010. Any votes received after that date will not count.

5 comments:

  1. How can people vote for your blog when you don't allow comments ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're mistaken as a quick read of my blog would show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where's my comment relating to; 500% over represented then ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark and I are poles apart poltically but he always publishes my comments hence, Mr. Puffinman, unless your experience is vastly different to mine, you are out of order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluenote thank you.
    Puffinman I don't know because I never received them. You could resubmit them or send me an email and perhaps take the view that in life there are more cock ups than conspiracies.

    ReplyDelete